This page informs you of our i.e. https://www.electguru.com policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
While using our Service i.e. Comment Form, Subscription etc, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
4. GDPR & CalOPPA policy
This privacy includes all the GDPR & CalOPPA policy.
Use of Data
Electronics Repairing i.e. https://www.electguru.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Electronics Repairing may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Electronics Repairing
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is provided by Google.For more information on what type of information Google Analytics collects, please visit their Help Center.
Do we show advertisements on our website
Yes, we are free to show any advertisements (ads) on our website because it’s only one way for earning by this website. We work hard and invest a huge money for maintain this website, so it’s not possible to maintain it without any advertisement. Generally, we show Google Ads on our website. If need, we will show any other advertisement also.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Which data we don’t collect
We collect all the above data but if you have any doubt to which more data we collect, then we want to say you that I don’t collect any more your data. The following data we don’t collect…
- We don’t ask for your location.
- We don’t provide any paid services, All the our services are absolutely free on this website.
- We don’t ask your mobile no. anywhere on the website.
- We don’t send you any message or email without your requirements/permissions.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Can we share your collected data with anyone
No, we will never share your collected data with anyone because your privacy is primary mission for me.
Note:- If required by law or by a government agency, we will disclose your personal information of users to law enforcement agents because we will not have any other option.
Can we sell our website in future?
At current time, I have no need to sell my website. But if requirement, we can sell our website in future. But we will not sell any personal data of users. It will always my primary mission.